We are looking for a responsible Senior Researcher to professionally perform research tasks.
PPMI is a leading European research and policy analysis centre. We help public sector and civil society leaders from around the world, presenting evidence in a way that is simple, clear and ready to use. We provide actionable insights, develop a shared understanding among stakeholders, and enable policy implementation to bring about positive and lasting change.
A successful candidate will have:
- At least five years of overall work experience in research and a strong interest in the EU’s Regional Policy (would be an advantage).
- Advanced knowledge of data collection and analysis methods in social sciences.
- Strong analytical writing skills.
- Experience in writing proposals for tenders, managing research and evaluation projects as well as liaising with clients.
- Master’s degree or higher in political science, economics or other social sciences.
- Full English proficiency and excellent writing skills.
BE READY TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF
You should be ready to participate in the following research and organisational activities:
- Providing research-based advice across different policy areas and conducting EU-wide consultation activities.
- Joining a successful international team and taking over coordination of work packages based on quantitative and qualitative research methods, e.g., overseeing the work of in-house researchers in EU-wide projects.
- Working with leading experts and research organisations across the globe daily, staying on an equal footing and leading by example to get the best possible results.
- Presenting findings to clients, colleagues, and the public at large.
- Writing research reports and peer-reviewing reports developed by other team members.
- Working with and being supported by PPMI’s team experienced in various public policy areas.
GROW WITH US
You should expect a fast-paced and dynamic environment, where the ability to work in teams and individually go hand-in-hand. In return, we offer:
- Rewards for your performance: at PPMI, we offer a competitive salary (starting from 1500 euros net, 2450 gross) and eligibility for performance-based bonuses semi-annually.
- Control over your own learning: we allocate a training budget equivalent to 10% of the annual net salary for senior staff members.
- Flexi-time: we operate with no fixed office hours, so you can work when you feel most productive.
- Multicultural working environment/remote work arrangements.
If you see yourself in this position, apply by January 31, 2022.