We are looking for a responsible Senior Researcher to professionally perform research tasks.
PPMI is a leading European research and policy analysis centre. We help public sector and civil society leaders from around the world, presenting evidence in a way that is simple, clear and ready to use. We provide actionable insights, develop shared understanding among stakeholders, and enable policy implementation to bring about positive and lasting change.
A successful candidate will have:
- At least five years of overall work experience in research and a strong interest in the evaluation of the EU’s public policies and programmes.
- Experience in preparing high-quality research reports/outputs.
- Full English proficiency as well as excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Advanced knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Master’s (or higher) degree in political science, economics or other social sciences.
BE READY TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF
You should be ready to participate in the following research and organisational activities:
- Providing research-based advice across different policy areas (e.g. research & innovation, public health).
- Collecting and analysing data, formulating data-informed conclusions and recommendations, writing research reports and peer-reviewing reports developed by other team members.
- Presenting findings to clients, colleagues and the public at large.
- Joining a successful international team and taking over coordination of work packages based on quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Working with leading experts and research organisations across the globe daily, staying on an equal footing and leading by example to get the best possible results.
GROW WITH US
You should expect a fast-paced and dynamic environment, where the ability to work in teams and individually go hand-in-hand. In return, we offer:
- Rewards for your performance: at PPMI, we offer a competitive salary (starting from 1500 euros net, 2450 gross) and eligibility for performance-based bonuses semi-annually.
- Control over your own learning: we allocate a training budget equivalent to 10% of annual net salary for senior staff members.
- Opportunity to work with and learn from world-renowned experts and established researchers.
- Flexi-time: we operate with no fixed office hours, so you can work when you feel most productive.
- Multicultural working environment/remote work arrangements.
If you see yourself in this position, apply by January 31, 2022.