PPMI is a leading European research and policy analysis center. We help public sector and civil society leaders from around the world, presenting evidence in a way that is simple, clear, and ready to use. We provide actionable insights, develop shared understanding among stakeholders, and enable policy implementation to bring about positive and lasting change.
A successful candidate should have:
- Experience with the Python programming language.
- Experience with web crawling is a plus.
- Experience with MongoDB or SQL is a plus.
- Some knowledge of statistics is welcome.
- Good command of English, especially the writing skills.
TAKE ON CHALLENGES
You should be ready to partake in the creation of a new data-driven product:
- Work out the best possible web crawler to get data for the product.
- Make sure the data collection and processing is as smooth as it can be. We are working with massive volumes of data and applying machine learning/AI and various other knowledge engineering techniques.
- Build things and create value out of data – we are doing many things for the first time.
- At first you will be helping those who build and create things at PPMI. Soon enough you will be building new things too.
GROW WITH US
You will join a fast growing team of Data Scientists at PPMI. In return we offer:
- Rewards for your performance: at PPMI, we offer a competitive salary (gross salary range 1,200-2,000 euros, depending on skills and work experience) and eligibility for performance-based bonuses semi-annually.
- Personal growth and career prospects; we are growing fast and building a new product, there are niches to fill.
- An opportunity to work with and learn from Data Scientists at PPMI.
- Training and coaching on relevant subjects and areas.
- Flexible working hours; it’s the result that matters.
- Multicultural working environment; our working language is English.
If you see yourself in this position, apply by November 30, 2021.