We are looking for a responsible Researcher to professionally perform research tasks.
PPMI is a leading European research and policy analysis centre. We help public sector and civil society leaders from around the world, presenting evidence in a way that is simple, clear and ready to use. We provide actionable insights, develop shared understanding among stakeholders, and enable policy implementation to bring about positive and lasting change.
A successful candidate will have:
- Strong interest in the EU’s Research, Development and Innovation policy or similar areas (at least one year working experience in these fields).
- Rigorous and creative analytical reasoning, ability to reach valid conclusions and present them eloquently and persuasively.
- Strong understanding of both quantitative and qualitative research methods in social sciences (experience in applying them will be a strong advantage).
- Full English proficiency and excellent writing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in political science, economics or other social sciences.
BE READY TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF
You should be ready to participate in the following research and organisational activities:
- Providing research-based advice across different policy areas and conducting EU-wide consultation activities.
- Implementing policy-relevant research: collecting and analysing data, formulating data-informed conclusions and recommendations.
- Applying quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Presenting findings to clients, colleagues and the public at large.
- Writing research reports.
- Working with and be supported by PPMI’s team experienced in various public policy areas (e.g., public health, education, gender, among others).
GROW WITH US
You should expect a fast-paced and dynamic environment, where the ability to work in teams and individually go hand-in-hand. In return, we offer:
- Rewards for your performance: at PPMI, we offer a competitive salary (starting from 1000 euros net, 1600 gross) and eligibility for performance-based bonuses semi-annually.
- Opportunity to work with and learn from world-renowned experts and established researchers.
- Training and coaching on research methods, analytical and managerial competencies.
- Flexi-time: we operate with no fixed office hours, so you can work when you feel most productive.
- Multicultural working environment / remote work arrangements.
If you see yourself in this position, apply by November 7, 2021.