We are looking for a responsible Researcher to professionally perform research tasks.
PPMI is a leading European research and policy analysis centre. We help public sector and civil society leaders from around the world, presenting evidence in a way that is simple, clear and ready to use. We provide actionable insights, develop shared understanding among stakeholders, and enable policy implementation to bring about positive and lasting change.
A successful candidate will have:
- Strong interest in research of policy interventions related to public management and governance, public administration fields – more generalist profile. To learn more about PPMI’s projects in this policy field, please check the following link.
- At least two years of experience in policy analysis (either practical working experience or academic experience gained while implementing your own or collaborative research projects).
- Strong understanding of qualitative (primarily) research methods in social sciences (experience in applying them will be a strong advantage).
- Master’s (or higher) degree in policy analysis, public administration, political science (candidates with a degree in other social sciences will also be considered).
- Full English proficiency and excellent writing skills.
TAKE ON CHALLENGES
You should be ready to participate in the following research and organisational activities:
- Implementing research to inform policy-making: collecting and analysing data, formulating data-informed conclusions and recommendations.
- Presenting findings to clients, colleagues and the public at large. Writing research reports. Being ready to travel to meet clients and partners.
- Contributing to PPMI work in areas other than public management and governance.
GROW WITH US
You should expect a fast-paced and dynamic environment, where the ability to work in teams and individually go hand-in-hand. In return, we offer:
- Competitive salary (starting from 1000 euros net, 1600 gross) and eligibility for performance-based bonuses semi-annually.
- Opportunity to work with and learn from renowned experts and established researchers.
- Training and coaching on relevant research methods, analytical and managerial competencies.
- Flexi-time and remote work arrangements.
- Multicultural working environment.
If you see yourself in this position, apply by September 25, 2021